We are actively seeking partners for Usabilathon DC 2018! We have a tax-deductible foundation account with George Mason University to receive donations. If you represent a company or organization interested in officially sponsoring the event, please contact us at Usabilathon@gmail.com prior to donating.
Donation instructions are as follows:
1. Go to http://psychology.gmu.edu/give
2. Select the green “Make a Gift” button after the page fold.
3. Enter your “Total Gift Amount” in the top bar, then designate the full amount to go to “Other fund not listed”. Please write “Human Factors Student Fund” in the text box below.
4. In the dropdown below, please maintain the “New Gift” selection, and maintain the “Single Payment” option in the Frequency section.
5. Please complete the Donor Information section, as well as the “My Company is Making this Gift” section available further down the page. Please accurately enter your address to ensure that you receive your tax receipt.
6. Please click “Proceed” at the bottom of the page, and enter your Billing Information. Review your information on the following page, then proceed to complete your gift.
Immediately after successfully completing the donation, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail and transaction summary from George Mason University. Within two weeks, you will receive a tax receipt from GMU at the mailing address you specified.
Please let us know if you have any problems or questions about this process.
Thank you for your donation!